Cavy posing at the piano from the Candy Cane Service (Christmas Eve).
...and Miss Shay...
...and Bear...
...and last but not least...Mr. B :)
All ready for Santa! :)
And Santa was good to the kiddos this year! :)
Some happy campers (and this was BEFORE opening the rest of the gifts).
Mr. B was stying with some Aeropostale duds and his Phi-ten necklace.
A happy Shay. :)
Bear was all smiles! :)
Cavy was so excited - he modeled some of his gifts (even with his jammies on). :)
All of the kiddos got cases for their Bibles.
Oh, how I love the look of surprise..
...and amazement...
...victory...
...and gratefulness. :)
We spent Christmas night having the Jones family Christmas. :)
Mr. B spent most of the evening texting with his best friend (our neighbor boy). :)
Miss Shay received plenty of hugs and kisses while we were there...
...because that's what family's for. :) (Miss Shay with Aunt Colleen)
On the 26th of December, we celebrated Christmas with my side of the family.
It was great to see our niece, Dana, and her little guy, Kaevon.
It was good to see our nephew, Alex too - but he didn't want his picture taken. :)
We opened gifts...look what Cavy got from Oma & Papa - yikes!
Shay got some American Girl clothes. This picture looks a little freaky. LOL
Mr. B got some football cards!
Finally caught Alex on the camera! :P
Shay provided some holiday entertainment by dressing up like a "guy." LOL
What a goof! I have no idea an idea where she gets it!
I hope you have had time to share with your loved ones this holiday season. At the end of the day, it's the love that we share and the memories we make that will last forever. :) Farewell to 2010! Be safe tonight if you're heading out!
Blessings,

































Looks like you guys had an AWESOME Christmas!
ReplyDeleteIt's been so fun getting to know you and your family this year! Here's to more in 2011!
Steph, I just tried to leave a comment, but I'm thinking it didn't work! I'll try it again! I just wanted to say that you must have had a wonderful Christmas in your house, and I'm really looking forward to what 2011 brings the Jones family. I miss you, my dear friend! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing - I wanted to be there so badly but at least I have a little hint of what it would have been like!! Miss you all more than words can say but soooooooooooooooo love this blog and all the pics of my beautiful and talented grandchildren - what else could they be with the parents they have?!!
ReplyDelete